Wednesday, July 22, 2009

PLANET ILLOGICA & HI FRUCTOSE AT THE CON

I'll be heading out for my first Comicon adventure this weekend. On Friday, I'll have a new painting in Mark Murphy's exhibit coinciding with Planet Illogica's debut. You'll want to know more about that show and the new company by clicking on Mark's blog link, which is that different colored text just before what you're reading now.

The painting is called "New Horizon," and is indicative of not only how I'm feeling but also where life is heading at the moment. I don't have the answers, couldn't tell you where the boat is heading or what that all is up ahead. But I can tell you this, each day is different and contains more than we usually allow ourselves to perceive.

Planet Illogica is a revolutionary way of empowering artists, and you can find out more about their brilliant setup by clicking here.

And really, this is VERY exciting. I'll be signing with Hi Fructose on Saturday, 1pm. I'll try to remember to take some pictures for sure...

No comments: